I am so excited to write this post for you, I have a new Blog Friend to introduce you to: Holly from Running In Stilettos. She is such a great girl and we were paired for Spring Has Sprung
The criteria was to spend $20 on your new blog friend and share more about yourself and what you like. I learned Holly loves to read, the color teal, painting her nails, and scarves. With this in mind, Holly blew it out of the water. I am so embarrassed that I don’t have my camera because I had to lend it to Bob to document some things for his work. With that in mind here are some blackberry photos of her excellent taste.
She was so dead on with my style. What’s funny is my awesome partner at work, Laura, saw what I was sending Holly and also saw me open my package today. She pointed out we picked out similar things for each other in our respective favorite colors. I bought her teal sunglasses, a teal scarf, a pedi/mani nail file in teal, and some nail polishes in teal. I hope I didn’t go a bit overboard in her favorite color, I just know this Design Apprentice can never have enough pink, and Holly did an excellent job making my day!
Holly also had the brilliant idea to do a little Q&A about each other for our dear readers to learn more about us. Here are Holly’s answers, which also were surprisingly similar to mine. I’m excited to get to know her even better and hope you are too! For my answers head on over to her blog!
[Holly, Running in Stilettos] How cute is she?
1. Tell me a random fact about yourself. I don't eat or drink anything the color blue, i.e. blue Gatorade or ice cream. It's so strange, but it weirds me out.
2. What are your favorite places to shop? Forever 21 and Old Navy.
3. What is your favorite thing about Spring? Longer days and seeing the sun again after a dreary winter.
4. Why did you start a blog? I started my blog as a creative outlet, and I'm so glad I did. I love meeting new people through blogging and sharing my interests, passions, and pieces of my life.
5. What is at the top of your bucket list? I want to go skydiving.
6. What is your favorite food? Chipotle! And anything Italian.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? My husband and I have plans to travel to Italy and Ireland where both of our families are from.
8. What is your decorating style? I have more of a modern/contemporary style, but I love throwing in a touch of vintage flare to mix things up.
9. What does the type of car you drive say about you? I drive a Mazda 3. Zoom-zoom! I think it says that I'm small but sassy, and I like to drive fast. All of which are true.
10. What is your dream job? To be a full-time, paid blogger!
P.S. Mucho gracias to the wonderful Aly of Analyze This for putting this whole Spring has Sprung extravaganza together. Quite the blog party planner if I do say so myself!