Six Places and B’s Birthday
I have so many places that I love traveling to. Each place holds so many incredible memories
1. Delavan, WI. It’s where I’ve vacationed since I was a child and most of my extended family has places there as well. I also have an aunt and cousins who live in the area year round. Every time I go there and I’m surrounded by my family I’m elated.
2. My Condo. It’s amazing living in the heart of the hustle and bustle of this beautiful city. It’s also incredible having a bit of it to our very selves and to have the first home that B and I share. We have hall of famer neighbors and a view that is out of this world. It’s home and it’s our first home together, I love it.
3. My Parent’s Home. It’s where I obviously grew up and it still feels like home. I still have my bedroom there and it’s just like I left it before college, shabby chic and pink. The house is comfortable and it’s been the same home that we moved into when I was five. It’s the only home my little sister ever remembers and it’s wonderful how being back can be such a stress relief.
4. Harlan, Kentucky. It’s the place where Bob and my relationship began 7 Summers ago. It’s essentially what started our life together. We were there for a habitat for humanity church trip and as soon as I saw him I knew I was in trouble. Throughout the course of the week we repaired homes and began to build our relationship (cheesy but true.)
5. My home parish. I made my best friends there and was very involved in the youth group. I lead retreats there and also taught religious education this past school year. The church holds such a sense of community that one would normally feel from a small town. It’s wonderful to go to church and be able to know so many families you’re surrounded by at mass.
6. I’ll finish with a list of places I want to go: Every country that my ancestors are from: Italy, Czechoslovakia (Now Czech Republic and Slovakia), Ireland, Sweden, Norway, and England. I also want to go to Tahiti, Aruba, Greece, and Hawaii.
I also want to wish Handsome a very happy birthday. Today my man enters his mid twenties at 25. My life wouldn’t be a morsel as incredible as it currently is if he weren’t in my life. I love you so much and I can’t wait to celebrate the rest of our birthdays together.