Todays 10 day Challenge is 7 Wants. I wish this wasn't such an easy post for me to write but well, I am human!
1. I want more money. I want to be paid more and have more disposable income.
2. I want to take a nice vacation with B, we've never had the ability to go somewhere fancy just the two of us in our 4 years together.
3. I want to be engaged already. I've seen so many couples who've met and married in the time frame we've been together. It's incredibly hard to be waiting all the time for this. It's really a matter of money (again with that silly thing) and then it will happen. The ring is picked out and has been for almost 6 months but it's just a waiting game right now. I'm so blessed to know I'm with the one I want to be with for life and that he's crazy about me in the same way I am for him, I just can't wait to be a married couple and then a mommy.
4. I want our place to be decorated completely. Once (money, why do you play a part in all my wants, so silly!) we have more of an income there are so many things I can't wait to buy.
5. I want to be skinnier. Like 21 years old Katie skinny. I know I'll get there it just takes discipline and my metabolism doesn't let me chow down on a slab of ribs and a large fry from Portillo's like it once did in under 5 minutes. This has been timed and not an ounce of fat would be added to my body.
6. Now this next want is doable and one I need to really get my butt into gear with. I want to go to church regularly. Growing up I always went every Sunday and I love being deeply rooted in a Church community. B and I both do, heck we met on a Church mission trip. After the weekend and going out for cocktails we find it hard to push ourselves to mass, even an evening one and this needs to change and very quickly. (And this is my Chicago church too, that's incentive alone)
7. I want to be able to have Shelby downtown with me. Right now it doesn't seem feasible. She's a big big clifford sized pup and our place is a city high rise condo. If I could afford (moneyyyy) to have her have a dog walker it'd be slightly different, one day..
What are your wants?